- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
Salford Business Awards 2011 open for entries
The awards, sponsored by Talk Talk Technology, will once again give Salford businesses the recognition they deserve and reflect the city’s strong history of innovation.
There are eight categories to enter: Business of the Year, Innovation Award, Technology Award, Excellence Award, Green Award, Community Award, Entrepreneur Award and International Trade Award.
The winner of the 2010 Business of the Year Award, also sponsored by Talk Talk Technology, was construction company Freemont.
Tracey Griffin from the University’s Business Services Unit said: “The University works closely with local businesses to help them gain a competitive advantage. They make an important contribution to the regional economy and it is important to recognise their success and achievements.”
The closing date for entries is 7 January 2011 and the awards ceremony will be held at the Lowry Hotel, Salford Quays, on 7 April 2011.
Applications can be made online at www.salfordbusinessawards.co.uk
Notes to editors:
• To find an academic expert for informed comment on a wide range of subjects, go to www.salford.ac.uk/press_office/experts/
• To get all the latest news from Salford subscribe to our RSS feed www.salford.ac.uk/press_office/rss_news/
• Our Twitter profile also has quick updates of news and events www.twitter.com/SalfordUni
• Our latest events listings are at