- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
ABS members contribute over £2 billion to UK export earnings, contribute over £7.5 billion to regional economies and are responsible for 1 in 8 undergraduates in the UK.
We can provide news, information and comment on behalf of:
The Association of Business Schools; and
UK Business Schools and Schools of Management.
We can also carry out straw polls of members views to give real time information on pertinent issues and can provide case studies and comment representative of our membership.
If you are a journalist with a query please contact the ABS media centre for further information: Vicky Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mobile number: 07884 002785
If you are an advertiser wishing to enquire about advertising or sponsorship opportunities please use the contact details above.
Follow us on Twitter: @Londonabs