- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
Innovation in Challenging Times - The ABS Learning and Teaching Conference in Association with the Higher Education Academy
Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 April 2012 at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel.
Building on the work of the Higher Education Academy (HEA) BMAF and HLST subject centre conferences of previous years, we are partnering with the HEA, Manchester Metropolitan University Business School and the British Academy of Management (BAM) to provide a forum for exchange of excellence in teaching practice and pedagogic research.
The conference will offer a varied programme of discussion papers, workshops, panel sessions, keynote speakers, posters, drinks reception and a dinner, as well as informal networking spaces. Registration will open at 9.45 on the morning of Tuesday 24th April for a 10.30 start and the programme will run until 3pm on Wednesday 25th.
For further information please *click here*