- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
ABS Welcomes Three New Affiliate Members
The Association of Business Schools (ABS) is delighted to be able to announce three new affiliate members to add to its existing 117 UK business schools and schools of management and growing portfolio of international members and partners.
The new affiliates are:
• The Faculty of Business and Science at the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (Lebanon)
• London School of Business and Finance (LSBF); and
• The School of Communication and Management Studies (Cochin India).
The ABS now has representation across: Asia Pacific (APAC), Australia, Canada, Europe and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region and will be holding a high level management and leadership summit in the APAC region later in the year and a MENA summit in 2013.
Paul Marshall, Chief Executive, ABS says:
“We are delighted to welcome these three new affiliate members. Business and management is global by its very nature and, with their input will enable closer ways to collaborate and consolidate forward.
It is imperative that ABS serves and represents all of our members, and our growing international base and partnerships will enable us to have a holistic approach on a global scale”.