- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
ABS Consultations, Responses Required
ABS is preparing responses to two consultations on behalf of our members. In order for these to be as representative as possible, we would like your input.
The first is the call for evidence to the Higher Education Commission’s postgraduate education enquiry. Full details are available here: http://www.policyconnect.org.uk/hec/news/articles/call-evidence-published. We’ve set up a survey to gather your responses to the eight questions here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NL873SN
The second is the Charities Act Review. Full details are available here: http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/content/charities-act-review. The review has called for evidence on 14 or more topics including: the definition of ‘charity’, exempt charities, principal regulators, public benefit, and fundraising. Please email your thoughts on how ABS should respond to this to email@example.com.
Please send your responses by March 5th. This will enable us to discuss them at the March meeting of our Executive before the consultation deadlines in early April.
If you have any questions please get in touch.