- Our members
- ABS Events
- Capacity Building Programmes
- International Deans' Programme (IDP)
- Development Programme for Marketers (DPMAR)
- Deans' and Directors Development Programme (3DP)
- Development Programme Directors of Learning and Teaching (DPDLT)
- Development Programme Heads of Department (DPHOD)
- Development Programme for Senior Managers (DPSM)
- Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDOR)
- Conference Calendar
- Data and Surveys
- PR Network
- Membership Records
- Policy Network
- About ABS
ABS Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
Why Advertise on the ABS Website?
The UK’s leading network of over 119 business schools and schools of management
• Drive traffic to your site and increase your online brand awareness.
• Build awareness within the business education community
• Invite collaboration from a wide range of business education professionals
• Market publications, research, and other products and services
• Highlight alliances with other leading institutions and organisations
• Gain recognition for awards and innovations.
In the higher education business education market, The Association of Business Schools website is the ideal place to advertise your company products and services relating to:
• Education, research, business, and networking software/hardware
• Textbooks, case studies, manuals, and other educational materials
• Research and database services
• Online learning platforms, equipment, and courseware
• Presentation, teleconferencing, and video services
• Web development and infrastructure support
• Conferences, seminars, trade shows, and other professional development opportunities for business educators
• Strategic planning and fund-raising services
• Marketing and branding services for colleges and universities
• Facilities planning, design, and construction services
• Financial and accounting services for educational institutions
• Business, management, and higher education associations and journals.
What We Need:
We need an image or flash (swf) file that is a maximum of 750px wide and no more than 250px high.
As a guide, the front page's video rotator is 230px. (The image in the example is 100 px high). ABS reserves the right to resize the ad according to the content that is already on the page.
Please note: Flash is supported but we advise against its use because it doesn't work on iPhones and iPads.
4 months 6 months
Advertisement will be placed on receipt of payment by invoice.
All files should be submitted as static (recommended), full-color, JPG/GIF images. Also, please provide the URL you would like to link the ad to. Banner ad space is limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis
ABS offers an extensive range of one day events, development opportunities, dinners, networking events and other events where exhibiting or sponsorship is available, for more information please contact: Vicky Reid, Events Manager
ABS reserves all rights:
ABS reserves the right to make a final decision on the suitability of any potential advertising on the ABS website with regards to impact on core business and that of its members.
No advertisements will be placed on the homepage but advertisers can choose a specific page to place their ad on subject to space.
Advertising opportunities for the ABS monthly newsletter will be coming soon, please contact Vicky Robinson for further information.
The decision of the Chief Executive is final.